Feedback from Distrowatch

Evgenii Debacker alsanglais at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:37:46 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-08 at 08:08 -0300, Davi Garcia wrote:

> > Just a little reminder, Fedora was around BEFORE Facebook. If there is
> > anyone who should change their logo, it's Facebook, not us.
>
> I definitely agree with that.

One can actually make Fedora logo red, like old kind Red Hat Linux that
I started Linux with. But is it really good idea?! Then Fedora would
need to change logo every time something "new" appears!!..

Also I, *.deb - user ask everyone: does Fedora, like Ubuntu, likes the
idea to attract users who think everything in the world is Facebook or
plug-in to Facebook?! (Loosing "stable", "serious" users?!)
Seriously, you should know the difference between Linux, GNU and
Facebook, even if you start using Ubuntu / Kubuntu / Linux Mint!

Evgenii, Russia, running Trisquel.

--
Evgenii Debacker
alsanglais at gmail.com