About me, I'm newbie here

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 24 10:20:46 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Álvaro Castillo and I live in Arrecife, Canary, Spain. My
Fedora Account System (FAS) username is netsys, and my IRC nick is netSys,
netSys_phone.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through searching on Google, and
am interested in joining because Hi, my name is Álvaro Castillo and I live
in Arrecife, Canary, Spain. My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is
netsys, and my IRC nick is netSys, netSys_phone.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through searching on Google, and
am interested in joining because I want invest my little time to invest on
Fedora Project's image through posting info about it for all audiences or
specific public, for example, these people only uses pc to search on net
info..., or what is packages for nano technology Fedora has got... ;
helping translating wiki pages into spanish, to better attraction of
people, that is to say, if you see or watch info on your language you will
increase your interest...; in addition to, do marketing ideas on Fedora
wiki, asking ambassadors mailing lists such as latam or oficial ambassadors
lists, at this mailing list, IRC chats, do surveys, seeing linux pages
comments ...and so on.

Today, I'm spanish Fedora ambassador and Freemedia volunteer, however I'm
interested join here too.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!

I have not got a marketing skills, economic or graphic design knowledge,
but I can read and learn more about marketing, I am creative, aware,
interested on improve (if I can) and avoid destruction...

I'd also like to learn programming C language, marketing skills, psicology
to sell...

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am studying at high school, work
freelance, redacting post such as howtos, articles, "news" on my blog,
chatting on IRC Freenode (#fedora-es, #fedora-latam always anf others
channels), chatting on MSN, listen to music, surffing on net, thinking give
to know Fedora to public through ideas, do shows... trying helping solve
issues on Fedora through IRC, helping an ACIL, an local science academic...

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are better (provided that
it can ) its image to public, get to know volunteers too and chat with
they, learn do packages to help project... andI would also like to see and
happen in Fedora.

Please help me get started!