Fedora 18 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday, November 22 @ 20:00 UTC (3pm Eastern, 12pm Pacific)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 21 07:05:09 UTC 2012

Le 20 nov. 2012 14:03, "Jaroslav Reznik" <jreznik at redhat.com> a écrit :

> Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1 for this important
> meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 18 Beta.
>
> Thursday, November 22, 2012 @20:00 UTC (15:00 EDT/12:00 PST/21:00 CET)

Hi Jaroslav,

Will try to get there for websites but not sure to be able to make it.
However we are going to be ready, just need the checksums ;-)

On an other side, I still don't see any news/explaination why we have
released only one Fedora this year.
Shouldn't we communicate for that? I mean one simple clear announcement
stating that QA is necessary,  and that there were huge changes?

Cheers,