planning fedora presentation at local library

brad.b82 brad.b82 at zoho.com
Fri Nov 23 21:45:56 UTC 2012

Howdy folks!
I finally decided to take a bold step, and contact the director at my local library to see if I can setup a presentation about using Fedora to replace the other commercial OS.  If she agrees to hear more about the particulars of the project, I may be asking for advice from you guys!  This would be my first presentation of this nature. :-)

For all those that celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope your holiday went well, and you can still fit your pants!