Fedora anniversary

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:42:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:

> We're a little behind the intended schedule (and enthusiasm of that moment),
> but I still think that interview series is a good idea. Do others agree?

I like that idea. Additionally, I suggest we also chase former
contributors that had career benefits from participating to the
project. That is usually a good selling point to volunteering to work
on Fedora (and of course also other open source projects)

> Other anniversary celebration ideas to start planning for?

Producing some swag for this anniversary (tshirts, mugs, caps, pens,
whatever) to send to contributors? this could be also tied to how long
ago your FAS account was created. Or some other metric aimed to reward
the people running with us from the longest time.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu