Magazine posts

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Mon Dec 9 04:19:34 UTC 2013

Joe,

I am going to get a bunch of my posts caught up this week as well as the database project for our Fedora Magazine test site, I have been occupied on and off with packing and getting ready for the move.

I am also working on a video with Nitesh about how to make a post, login to the site, etc. I have went through our wiki page and made sure everything is up to date. I talked to suehle about working on a badge section where we can highlight who won which badges this week and such.

- Chris Roberts