Updated generic release flyer needs review.

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:01:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 09:22 -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> We have the marketing meeting later today, maybe we could look this
> over
> + review then?

That would be great, Joe. My timezone won't permit me to attend the
meeting as usual, but I'll read your comments in the logs and update the
flyer as soon as I wake.

Could you folks also peek at the "flyers for users"? I've uploaded it
here:
http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-users/fedora-release-flyer-users.pdf

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/139#comment:6

The text could probably do with some improvements. It uses the same
template as the generic flyer. I didn't find enough time to collaborate
with the design team and come up with something new. I'm afraid I have
nothing on the "developers' flyer" yet.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,