[Ambassadors] Volunteer required: Marketing Flyer for F19

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:44:35 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 12:32 +0200, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Work in progress. I have attached the one page release note 1st page.
> Stay online. 2nd one coming. Don't look the current pictures, because
> they are not related to the written text but I will fix it.
>
> Another problem what I have noticed - I couldn't print :( to check it
> how is it look like. But if someone can kick my butt if something is
> bad, or looks wrong on printed version - please give feedback :)

Hi Zoltan,

It looks good. Looking forward to the next page. Could you send a bitmap
instead of an svg though? I think I don't have the correct fonts
installed, and things don't align properly when I open it up in
inkscape.. :/

Moving the conversation to the marketing list.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.