Access to create content on fedoramagazine.org

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Nov 1 15:57:58 UTC 2013

Greetings,

A fellow Fedora user in Montana (Pete Travis aka randomuser on IRC) asked me to post an interview I did with Máirín Duffy on the Fedora Magazine site (fedoramagazine.org).

I figured out how to get an account on the system and have access to my profile... but that's about it.

How do I gain the ability to create content on the site?

The content I want to repost is available here:

Interview: The Fedora Project's Máirín Duffy
http://www.montanalinux.org/interview-mairin-duffy-oct2013.html

If the managers of fedoramagazine.org prefer to do all of the posting, you have my permission to use the content I just referred to... as well as any other appropriate content I come up with in the future.  I occasionally write Fedora-related articles and general Linux items... a subset of which might be relevant to fedoramagazine.org if you'll have them.

Thanks,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street