A story worth publishing? Paul Frields returns to Fedora as the "Fedora Engineering Manager"

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 04:10:24 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 13:14 -0600, Pete Travis wrote:
> Interview format sounds good to me.  Thanks for indulging us, Paul,
> and please speak up if there are specific topics you'd like to touch
> on.

+1. I didn't mention it, but I was thinking of interview style posts
too. Copy pasting stuff wouldn't really work as Pete pointed out.

> Ankur, you and I seem to sync up on IRC often enough; care to get
> together over a gobby session and some beer this weekend to hash out
> some questions for Paul?  (an open invitation, but BYOB :)

Hehe. Sure thing! We're celebrating Diwali[1] this weekend so I might
not be around as much as I usually am, though. But we'll do this
whenever some of us folks run into each other on the IRC.

PS: I just submitted appdata files for gobby[2]. There were two versions
available and the difference between them wasn't obvious.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali
[2] https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/pull/14
--
Thanks,