Presentation

Ramilton Costa Gomes Júnior ramilton_costa at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:32:17 UTC 2013

Hi, my name is Ramilton Costa Gomes Júnior and I live in Serra-ES,
Brazil (location or timezone). MyFedora Account System (FAS)
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts>username is ramilton, and
myIRC <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC>nick is ramilton. (OR: I am
new to IRC and would like help getting started!)

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through friends on events, and
am interested in joining because, I believe I have been doing marketing
Fedora participate in events where, in addition to organizing events
promoting Fedora.

I've worked on Open Source projects like OSUM Sun Microsystem. I was
leader of the region where they lived in southern Bahia, and am
currently an ambassador Fedora Project in the State of Espirito Santo.
Never worked in marketing project and this will be my first experience.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  * Participate very event talking about Fedora
  * I have many friends who have digital magazine that this could
    touting the fedora
  * besides disclosing the fedora on social networks
  * I'd also like to learn much with you that are part of the team.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am in college finishing my master's
degree in computer science .

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are continue to disclose
the fedora in small and large events, to distribute medias, bottons,
bumper my fellow ambassadors, write news portals for free software, and
write in the journal about the fedora, and finally organize events.

I am wondering about how the marketing team, more details so I can get
an idea of how to help them.

Please help me get started!

Ramilton.