Willing to join Fedora Magazine team

Madhurjya Roy roymadhurjya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:22:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm a 17 year old student looking forward to contribute to the Fedora magazine.

A brief introduction of myself -

I'm a high school student from India. Though I've been using Linux for
just two years, I think I've gained considerable knowledge on Linux
and Fedora. I've used Debian and Fedora for a year each and also
tested various other distros like Ubuntu, Kali, DSL, Open Suse and
SuperX OS (which is a distro created by some of my acquaintances). I'm
greatly inspired by Open Source Softwares, the FSF and GNU/linux based
OS. Fedora is my favorite distro, I really like the combination of
simplicity/cutting edge system it provides in a beautiful and
productive environment! After coming to know about the Fedora project
in detail, I am, now deeply interested to contribute and have decided
that the magazine is a good way to start!

I therefore, request your approval and guidance to be a contributor to
the Fedora magazine.

Thank You.

Madhurjya Roy