user's presentation: belcocco

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Mon Aug 4 18:04:08 UTC 2014

In data lunedì 4 agosto 2014 19:15:32, belcocco ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
> thanks for the welcome, Chris :-))
> I want to register to the sub-project 'wiki' and the sub-project
'Releases
> Schedule'. I would like to participate in the FEDORA.NEXT WORKING
GROUPS.
> Thank you.
> Sergio
[cut]

Hello Sergio,

Chris is boarding, because he will attend at Flock (here's his talk [1]),
so he won't reply sooner.

We are glad for your interest in the "wiki" and "release schedule" in the
marketing projects, and you have to know we're planning for a
meeting (after Flock) in which we will finalize all the tasks and roles
within the group.

Stay tuned and attend next meeting (date and time will be notified in
our ML).

Please read back last meeting log [2], so you are updated about mktg
work in progress.

c u

Gabri

[1]