FLOCK coverage idea

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 13:48:43 UTC 2014

On 08/04/2014 03:33 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> So, my idea here would be to do individual posts for each of the talks
> that we are going to cover at FLOCK. This approach will also make it
> easier to assign a specific talk to a writer so we don't have multiple
> people covering the same talk.

How do we feel about combining a few talks into one post?

I attended the keynote, a talk on QA and a talk on Copr so far today.
Already wrote up the keynote, but not sure I'm going to get a full post
out of the QA talk. Any strong objections to doing a post that looks at
more than one talk?

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst