A Friday Fun post!

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 09:22:02 UTC 2014

On 08/07/2014 11:18 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've written up a Friday Fun post on OpenTTD. Could someone please
> proofread it and publish it after making necessary corrections? Should
> we publish it now, though? I wouldn't want it to take any focus away
> from flock at all.

If this isn't a timely piece, I'd recommend holding it until next week -
we have a surfeit of content right now. Any evergreen pieces should hold
until we're through Flock content, IMO.

(I'd expect we'll have pieces on Flock through Monday or Tuesday.)

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst