FAS Group information

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:54:37 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 10:58 -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> During Flock we had a talk about being active contributors and
> membership in the FAS marketing group and we have come to the
> following:
>
> To stay active in the FAS group you have to make at least one
> contribution during a release schedule, if you have not made any
> contributions you will be removed from the FAS group.
>
> We have a lot of inactive members and when I did start to remove
> people, I got a lot of feedback from them saying why they were
> removed. This happens in the FI-Aprentice group where if you do not
> reply to an email each month you are removed. If you are removed from
> the group and would like to rejoin that is totally fine, we want to
> see contribution in order to be in the group.
>
> I will post this new information on our Marketing wiki page as well.
>
> Thanks,

+1 Sounds good.

I'm just wondering if there's an easy way of keeping track of peoples'
contributions - going through the magazine and doing it manually will be
quite a bit of work over a release period for you (or whoever does it).
One metric could be how many times people signed in to the magazine
using fedora open ID - there should probably be an easy way of getting
this from infra.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,