Fedora Marketing meeting #2

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Fri Aug 15 14:41:25 UTC 2014

In data venerdì 15 agosto 2014 08:16:12, Chris Roberts ha scritto:
> I will gladly attend, Gabri is going to write up the agenda since I have
> become very sick after I got back. I will mark my days on the
calendar.

> - Chris Roberts

Thanks Chris,

hope you're feeling better.

Here's my agenda proposal, fell free to ask what I mean or add any
other topic I forgot:

1) roll call
2) welcoming new people
3) fast recap from previous meeting
4) news from Flock marketing session
5) tasks and roles
6) marketing approval process
7) magazine approval process
8) preferred channel for workflow [2]
9) work to be done asap and schedule

Reading posts in reply to the topic at [1], I see good ideas but is too
early discuss them just now. Our first step is figure out who does what
and define main processes.
Doing things for plugging holes means having a lack of homogeneity in
the whole workflow; in this phase we should draw the bases so work
can be done easier. IMHO

The final agenda will be spread with a post in ML with timing for
meeting.

See you.

Gabri

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2014-August/016262.html