Which channel of freenode?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 12:03:22 UTC 2014

On 08/29/2014 06:07 AM, Sergio Agnes wrote:
> Hi,
> On 08.26.2014 was held the meeting on freenode channel #fedora-meeting (1), but here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing is written:
> How to contact the Marketing team
> -Chat: #fedora-mktg [?]
> -This is where real-time chat with Marketing team members happens.

The #fedora-meeting channels are, as the name says, for meetings. If you
sit in those channels all day, you'll catch all the meetings (presumably).

The #fedora-mktg channel is for conversation outside meetings, and is
useful so we don't disrupt other Fedora meetings in progress.

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst