Seeking a new team lead

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Wed Jul 16 18:23:56 UTC 2014

Hi Ruth,

I would like to apply for this position. I have done a lot of work getting the magazine up and running and have been very proud and really found my place when joining your team. I always am advocating Fedora to people and my excitement and dedication to the Marketing team since I joined has always been there if something needed done right on the spot and I have defiantly made some friends along the way.

- Chris Roberts