Flock: media coverage

yn1v at taygon.com yn1v at taygon.com
Tue Jul 22 16:51:26 UTC 2014

El 2014-07-22 10:47, Amita Sharma escribió:
> On 07/22/2014 09:56 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to ask if someone would be willing to cover Flock 2014 from
>> the
>> media point of view:
>>
>> * writing articles from each day for Fedora Magazine,
>> * make interviews with interesting speakers/attendees,
> Hi,
>
> I would like to take interviews and can prepare write ups for magazine
> based on interviews.
>
> Thanks,
> Amita

I think that it may be a nice touch if we push at least one interview in
different languages. Like having one interview in German, one in
Italian, one in Spanish and so on, depending on people attending the
event. It will help us to connect with collaborators in different
regions.

Just an idea form the top of my head.

Neville