PCWorld Publication - Linux pocket booket in the September Issue at Hungary

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Wed Jul 30 20:08:58 UTC 2014

In data mercoledì 30 luglio 2014 19:47:29, Zoltan Hoppar ha scritto:
> Hi Everyone,
[cut]
> They requested somekind of introduction to Fedora and kind
> of mixture about .Next... But here comes the twist. We don't have any
> (as far as I know) any press kit, or base that I can translate - so,
> the question is what should I write, or compose? Where can I found
> presskit or something that help to us?
[cut]

Hello Zoltan,

AFAIK we don't have any booklet, flyer, or press kit regarding Fedora.Next.

I'll try to create a draft covering the whole topic, in order to be ready for F21, and if,
FPL design and WGs give me a hand would be great.

You need to have this stuff within autumn, right?

Well I'm working on it and I found this links that can be useful:

birth and reasons

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next/boardproposal
[2] http://mattdm.org/fedora/next/#1
[3] http://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-present-and-future-a-fedora-next-2014-update-part-i-why/