Marketing-trac: #211: Fedora 24 Marketing Team Tasks - Cleanup Marketing wiki from previous releases

marketing-team marketing-team-trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed Dec 2 08:58:17 UTC 2015

#211: Fedora 24 Marketing Team Tasks - Cleanup Marketing wiki from previous
releases
--------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mailga  |       Owner:  mailga
     Type:  task    |      Status:  new
 Blocking:          |
--------------------+------------------------------
 The new task cycle for Fedora 24 just started, so I'm going to carry out
 the tasks in order to be consistent with the timeline tasks.

 I'm checking mktg wiki to cleanup from previous release, most of the
 process are automated by the wiki formatting:

 {{{
 Fedora_{{FedoraVersionNumber|current}}
 }}}

 but a check is mandatory.