Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

Davinia Siles daviniasiles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:56:34 UTC 2015

Hi Justin!

Wait, my arcicle is not completed. I would need to contact with people of
the Security Spin but I don't know how I can send emails to ---@
fedoraproject.org I am trying to send email to my email
dasipar at fedoraproject.org from other email but always it send me a failure
notice. I haven't clear how configure the fedoraproject email in Evolution
and Thunderbird at all.

By the way, thanks for accept me in the marketing team!

Davinia