Three articles ready: Elections, Cinnamon, Security Lab

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:37:25 UTC 2015

On 12/18/2015 06:27 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> Oh, thanks for the explanation!!  Useful a usual, Justin.
> BTW, I added some text if you like to take a look.  To me this is
> complete and it can go as it is, even without an Anaconda screenshot.

Sounds good. I just gave it a final look and scheduled it. I was also
able to add an Anaconda screenshot. It's set to go out on the 23rd as
planned in the meeting.

Congratulations on your first Magazine article! ryanlerch will have to
award you with the "Extra! Extra!" badge as commemoration. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com