[Magazine] Slight schedule change

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:19:12 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Slight change to the schedule we came up with last week. The Elections
article is ready and scheduled for tomorrow, but between packing and
traveling, I didn't get a chance to finish the Picard article. In the
meanwhile, I scheduled Ryan's supplemental wallpaper article to go out
on Tuesday.

Since Ryan's article is covering for Picard this week, I'm hoping to
have it scheduled for the first week in January. It will also give me
more time to write a comprehensive article like I wanted. Just wanted to
provide a heads-up.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,