DNF Article

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 6 11:11:18 UTC 2015

Is that a NASCAR thing or something? I've never heard of it as a thing. I used to run varsity x-country and track and we didn't use 'DNF' to mean 'Did Not Finish' afaik.

In a computing community I'd think it'd more likely evoke 'Disjunctive Normal Form' which has no negative connotation.

Not that this is really the thread or list to discuss this.

~m

Sent from my phone, which is not an iphone.