DNF Article

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Sat Feb 7 10:41:02 UTC 2015

On 02/06/2015 05:11 PM, inode0 wrote:

> [...]

Not sure debating the naming here is going to accomplish anything. If
you have a suggestion for a better name, maybe ping the developer(s) and
make the suggestion?

DNF didn't have any connotation for me, but it also doesn't express what
it does. But if we feel that the name could be better, then we should
ask the developers whether they're open to a new name, then make a
positive suggestion.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst