DNF Article

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:26:41 UTC 2015

Well, now that things have calmed down, I did not mention it to start a
war, it was really just an amusing observation that I'd made when I saw the
thread (which is the only reason I mentioned it).  Glen, thanks for the
article, I haven't really used DNF yet and any help will be beneficial
since the behaviours of thing can drastically in a few cases compared to
yum.

Lastly, no NASCAR here, I'm in Canada... Not enough traction on the ice
>LOL<

Bryan