[Fwd: New Upstream Release Monitoring Systems]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:34:02 UTC 2015

on Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 01:11:13PM +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-02-20 at 21:37 +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > A post on this would be awesome. I'll try and write one tomorrow.
>
> I've written a draft on the magazine. Could someone please proof read it
> and publish it?

I've edited it lightly and removed the "For Users" category.  I
haven't published it yet because we've been lacking a lot of user
level stories lately and the magazine seems saturated with stories
that are only of interest to current contributors.

I'd really like to see more stories aimed at Fedora users.  This would
help the Magazine be more of an outreach tool, and less of an inward
looking news tool.  A ratio for stories focusing at least 5:1 on users
vs. contributors would be a good goal IMHO.