Initial Systemd article (Paul W. Frields)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:43:52 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 03, 2015 at 05:45:46PM +0530, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please let me know how to attended the meetings.

I forgot to answer this question.  The Magazine editorial meetings are
currently held on IRC on Thursday at UTC 21.  However, it's not
necessary to attend a meeting to write for the Magazine.  The only
purpose for that meeting is to keep publishing going.  You can feel
free to contribute here on the list, or in IRC on #fedora-mktg
according to your availbility. :-)