'Getting Started with Fedora' handbook

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 16:06:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
at Flock, I announced 'Getting Started with Fedora' handbook [1]. We
recently released it and printed 1000 copies. Several hundred of them
are already gone and at LinuxDays in Prague they were very popular. The
handbook is in Czech and it meant to be a pilot project and if the
result is successful we'd like to translate it to English, so that it
can be translated to other languages later.

Now comes the time. I'm looking for people who would like to help us
with it. One thing is translating it to English (we have TeX sources
[2]), another thing is to find some viable solution for translating to
multiple languages, handling updates etc. May Zanata help us here?

Jiri

[1] https://sesivany.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/11224288_1020659767613
4664_1988108589250032943_o.jpg

[2] https://github.com/celestian/fedora_handbook/