Systemd series -- need writers!

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 03:49:32 UTC 2015

On 10/13/2015 03:49 AM, Bryan Sutherland wrote:
> Will be Tuesday - Late Tuesday.  With that said, can someone please
> top me up with some editor privileges on the Magazine?
>
> Cheers

I think we got the permissions sorted now  via IRC.

I think I have also solved the issue where people with Author status
couldnt preview posts. The permission that was not being given to
authors was the ability to edit others posts (unpublished). I have fixed
this now, and authors should be able to preview posts in the meetings :)

cheers,
ryanlerch