getfedora.org tagline change proposal

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 14 19:37:30 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 07:19:52PM +0000, Chaoyi Zha wrote:
> Ah,  I like that. Maybe something like
> "Cutting-edge innovation for your server, workstation, and cloud."

Possibly I need some sleep, but what about rotating between

   Fedora is Freedom for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is Friends for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is Features for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is First for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>