[Marketing] [PROPOSED] [DISCUSS] Marketing FAS Requirements and Activities

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 18:45:26 UTC 2016

On 03/05/2016 12:46 PM, Davinia Siles wrote:
> Maybe you should send an email before to eliminate a FAS account or a
> emila from the group the kind of "Y/ou have X days to answer this email
> If don't you will be eliminated"/.

This isn't about list activity, it's about actually doing things during
a release cycle. So, rest assured, folks who are active will retain
their marketing FAS bit. Note we're not eliminating the FAS account
altogether. Just membership in the marketing group. And that can be
reinstated later if the person shows up and is active again.

We recognize that folks lives get busy, and Fedora can't always be the
primary focus - it's OK not to have membership in a group for a while.
But we do want to remind folks that we need active participation for
things to work well.

Best,

jzb

--