[Marketing] Fedora 24 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting, Thursday, March 17 @ 19:00 UTC

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:08:29 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 10:37 AM, Jan Kurik wrote:

> Thanks Gabri for letting me know.
>
> Who from the Ambassadors team can provide a readiness status for F24 Alpha ?
> Thanks for a volunteer :-)

Hi Jan, I'd be happy to serve as a volunteer from FAmNA Ambassadors.
Although it definitely would be a good idea for some of the other
regions to have representatives as well if there are others who will be
around for the meeting. :)

I can also help serve as a representative of Marketing / Magazine
(having a Magazine post in place for the announcement is definitely a
*must*), as well as Community Operations. I am sure others from both
teams will be in attendance, but I can confirm I'll be there to
represent from those two teams as well.

Thanks for spreading the word about this!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com