[Marketing] [Magazine] Darktable article

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:34:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

You are aware that we dropped DT for a library bundling reason? I didnt
follow it, but there was some trouble a while ago, I dont know its solved.

I am not happy that we did, but I feeling not well telling stories about
great software we dont provide on the end.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)