[Fedora-mentors-list] Fwd: Bug Found In fedora 3

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 2 15:53:35 UTC 2007

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 16:25 +0530, jitesh dundas wrote:

All versions before Fedora Core 5 is EOL'ed and wont receieve any
updates at all. If it's a installer bug it cant be fixed within a
release but for severe bugs a respin of the boot image or updated
installer image has been provided before. At any case, it would be
useful to file a bug report so that we can ensure that the same bug is
not retained in future releases.

Rahul