[Fedora-mentors-list] Drpython spec file question

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Jan 2 00:29:35 UTC 2008

Hey all,

Quick question I have enclosed a spec file and it is reasonably rpmlint
clean the last is relating to documentation not being utf-compliant.

Is it ok to install the python package the way I have done it.  Ignore
the #comments since I will be removing them later since I was trying to
install everything and make the required files executible.

The other question I have is that the desktop file works but the icons
relating to that desktop file are located under
%{python_sitelib}/%{name}/icons

I was advised by someone to create a symbolic link but every time I
create that I get an error and it won't create the spec file.

Any guidance or pointing to documentation would be appreciated as well.

Cheers,

Marc