[Fedora-mentors-list] Signed up as a mentor

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:45:39 UTC 2012

Hello folks!

I've just signed up as a mentor for prospective ambassadors in the
APAC/India regions. I'm well versed with the Ambassadorship process. I'm
also pretty well versed with the packaging side of the community. I've
been around the community for almost 5 years now, I felt it was time to
increase my contributions towards Fedora.

I've added myself to the Mentors page[1]. Is there anything else I need
to do please?

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Asia-Pacific_.28APAC.29

--