Fwd: Goocanvas for Mingw32

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 12:09:00 UTC 2009

Thanks Egil, I am forwarding your message and the spec file to the
fedora-mingw mailing list.  I looked quickly over the spec file and it
looks good.

Rich.

----- Forwarded message from Egil Kvaleberg <egil at kvaleberg.com> -----

Subject: Goocanvas for Mingw32
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:54:27 +0200
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil at kvaleberg.com>
To: rjones at redhat.com

I have played around with the Mingw32 for Fedora, and it absolutely
seems like a very cool thing.

For my purposes, I am using GTK2, which is supported, but I also need a
canvas. I have been using Goocanvas (not sure what really is *the*
canvas for GTK2, but I have been happy with Goocanvas).

However, a Goocanvas package does not seem to be available, so I built one.

Goocanvas may be of interest to others, so if you think it is suitable
then please use the attached spec-file or tell me how to get involved.
The spec-file for Fedora 11 is attached.

Sincerely,

Egil Kvaleberg

--
Company: Kvaleberg AS