Mac OS X cross-compiler coming soon to a Fedora near you (or maybe not?)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 14:20:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 04:09:31PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Farkas Levente wrote:
> > - wouldn't we like to merge all 3 platform (mingw32, mingw64, darwin)
> > into a common name and package set as discussed earlier?
>
> Huh? How would that work? MinGW and darwinx are very different targets.

As Dan says it's somewhat academic if we can't add the compiler(s) to
Fedora.  But we did come up with a coherent plan for how to do this:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-mingw/2009-February/000464.html

(see also the following messages).

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/