Mac OS X cross-compiler problems

Paarvai Naai opensource3141 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:53:29 UTC 2010

Hi Erik,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I've been tied up with
several other projects in the last week.

It sounds like you have nicely resolved some of these last
compatibility issues.  That's great to hear!  A few of the updated
packages (neither binary or source forms) did not make it to the
download site yet:

> darwinx-filesystem:
> * Thu Feb  4 2010 Erik van Pienbroek <epienbro at fedoraproject.org> - 13-1
> - Compile binaries with stabs debug symbols instead of dwarf (because
>  dwarf debug symbols require the closed source tool 'dsymutil')
>
> --
>
> darwinx-libstdcxx:
> * Wed Feb  3 2010 Erik van Pienbroek <epienbro at fedoraproject.org> - 39-3
> - Merge the x86_64 libraries with the i686 one
>
> * Sat Jan 30 2010 Erik van Pienbroek <epienbro at fedoraproject.org> - 39-2
> - Added support for x86_64
> - Perform the build with darwinx-gcc instead of darwinx-g++ to
>  prevent a circular dependency on libstdcxx
>
> --
>
> darwinx-gettext:
> * Thu Feb  5 2010 Erik van Pienbroek <epienbro at fedoraproject.org> -
> 0.18.0.git20090614.5
> - Rebuild for stabs debug symbols
>
> --

Please let me know when you have updated these and I'll be happy to
verify them for you.

Thanks!
Paarvai