GD package for MinGW64/32

Boszormenyi Zoltan zboszor at pr.hu
Fri Dec 2 14:13:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was trying to cross-compile the RLIB reporting library:

http://rlib.sicompos.com/
http://newrlib.sicom.com/~rlib/index.php/Main_Page

and it prefers GD to be present. So, I tried to compile GD (version
2.0.35-13 SRPM as in Fedora 16) using the fedora-cross repos
for MinGW32-w64. There were some problems with it as the
configure.ac in GD only expected Cygwin, not MinGW without Cygwin.

The patch against configure.ac and the RPM specfile to package
for fedora-cross are attached.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi