mod_ruby 1.3.0 for Apache 2.2.17 for Windows compiled with MinGW 3.4.5

Zeno Davatz zdavatz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 07:45:33 UTC 2011

Hi

I do not know if this is off-topic or not.

I am looking for someone who can compile mod_ruby 1.3.0 as a module
(via apxs) for apache 2.2.17 for Windows with mingw 3.4.5. mod_ruby
needs to be compiled against Ruby-1.8.6. Ruby 1.8.6 needs the mingw
compiler 3.4.5 on Windows. I need mod_ruby working on windows with
Apache 2.2.17.

See modruby.net.

The only apxs win32 binary I found on the web is done with Perl by
Bill Rowe and Randy Kobes
http://www.apachelounge.com/download/apxs_win32.zip. That one gives me
compile errors  together with mod_ruby and mingw. I guess mod_ruby has
to be made ready for MinGW.

I am willing to pay to get this done. Please send me a quote. Let me
know if you have any questions.

Please tell me if this is off-topic.

Best
Zeno