debugging mingw packages

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Sun Jul 31 19:49:40 UTC 2011

hi,
anybody has ever debug mingw pacakges? unfortunately it seems our
gstreamer-ffmpeg always segfault, but we don't know why. so we try to
debug. but we always got the same error from gdb:
warning: the debug information found in "c:\Program
Files\Vidux5\gstreamer\lib\gstreamer-0.10\libgstffmpeg.dll.debug" does
not match "c:\Program
Files\Vidux5\gstreamer\lib\gstreamer-0.10\libgstffmpeg.dll" (CRC mismatch).
we rebuild it we sure that we use the right debuginfo packages so what
can be the problem? and how can we debug anything?
thanks.
regards.