rhel-6 mingw conclusions

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Tue Jun 21 13:35:38 UTC 2011

On 06/21/2011 03:28 PM, Kalev Lember wrote:
> On 06/21/2011 04:05 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:
>> hi,
>> i try to collect here what i did to be able to rebuild the new mingw-64
>> toolchain on rhel-6. most of the modifications i made i'll shourtly
>> checkin into Erik's repo:
>> http://svn.openftd.org/svn/fedora_cross
>
> If any of the fixes are relevant to Fedora rawhide, please submit
> patches. Erik's repo is mostly only for porting the packages to the new
> toolchain and development work should happen in rawhide.

imho all will relevant to fedora after fedora switch to the new
toolchain, but now i don't like to mix the two (the mingw32 toolchain is
not capable to build new gstreamer-bad with d3dvideocomponent so we need
mingw-64 anyway).

what is the plane to the switch to mingw64? it'd be useful to use one
common repo, but currently it's not possible with fedora.