debuginfo subpackage naming with latest guidelines

Kalev Lember kalev at smartlink.ee
Sun May 29 17:27:48 UTC 2011

On 05/28/2011 04:07 PM, Kalev Lember wrote:
> Does anyone have opinions whether it would be better to name the
> -debuginfo subpackage mingw-libfoo-debuginfo or mingw32-libfoo-debuginfo?
>
> I have a small patch [4] to the macros in mingw32-filesystem package
> which could change it back to mingw32-libfoo-debuginfo.

I have built new mingw32-filesystem packages that include this fix for
F14, F15, and rawhide.

Tom, if you want to, you should now be able to rebuild mingw-antlr and
mingw-wxWidgets in rawhide. In F14 and F15 the fix is currently headed
to updates-testing; once it has gotten enough karma (testing) and moves
to stable updates, it will be possible to rebuild the two packages in
there too.

--
Kalev