[mingw-gstreamer] - How do i setup in my Fedora 15, so that i can deploy and test in 32/64-bit Windows 7 PC?

Iamtrying Iamtrying iamtrying.test at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:30:24 UTC 2012

I was using OSSBuild with Gstreamer-Java wrapper in my Fedora 15 and
Windows XP. But unfortunately when i switch to Windows 7 and it is 64-bit
PC, the OSSBuild never works. See the screen shot please:
http://i.imgur.com/BZjc1.png

Now, as of this moment, i am kind of lost completely over stressed, because
i have to port it very quickly and i never had any idea that OSSBuild was
only for 32-bit. I can not understand OSSBuild not working in the Windows 7
64-bit PC as you can see in the screen shot.

Now just discovered that i can use my Fedora 15 with mingw-gstreamer. But i
can not figure it out yet how can i use Gstreamer-java wrapper with
mingw-gstreamer, because in my Fedora 15 i have already native Fedora 15
Gstreamer packages installed.

When ever i am launching my Gstreamer-java is using Fedora, so how can i do
a custom test or setup the mingw-gstreamer with Gstreamer-java.

Any idea thoughts please?

Thanks a lot