[x264enc] - How to install x264enc element or plugin in my Fedora 15 MinGW?

IamTrying IamTrying iamtrying.test at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 12:48:38 UTC 2012

Hello MinGW,

No, mingw-gstramer-plugins-ugly is packaged but it does not contain the
x264enc also many other elements are not there. As a result it is useless
repo to keep it alive even, which is useless to download.

The most important and first step is like dshowvideosrc or ksvideosrc with
theoraenc or etc . For anything to make to work there is a much requirement
for x264enc which is missing.

I have tried several way to make it work but its impossible to use those
migw-gstreamer*.* packages. None are really working. I spend lot of time
just to test them.

Regards
Fedora-MinGW user