Package rebuild for /usr-move

Harald Hoyer harald at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 12:33:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

this is the /usr-move feature team. One of your packages needs to be modified to
enable the Fedora /usr-move feature:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove

We will have to modify git master of your package in the next days, and we will
build the package in our special koji tag named 'f17-usrmove' to test the
integrity of the /usr-move changes.

For every changed package in question, you will receive a git commit message,
which refers to the /usr-move feature.

Your package will depend on 'filesystem' >= 3, which is not yet available in
'f17' / 'rawhide' until the package moves from 'f17-usrmove' to  'f17' / 'rawhide'.

This will take some days, so please do _not_ build the modified package in
'rawhide' / 'f17' in the meantime; it can not be installed without filesystem >= 3.

If anything important pops up, just contact us on IRC or via email.

Thank you for your understanding!

Kay & Harald